A brief preview into our Christmas Tree operation
Now booking for 2023
Inventory- We post an inventory every year, which is updated every day there is cutting.
The inventory page represents the trees left from our 2023 season.
Check out what was in the field prior to our season with our 2023 Walkthrough Video.
Spectrum news recently came out and did an interview with Kurt on the farm. Check it out
Reservations are here to stay
Our reservation system, which we implemented in 2019 was a successful way for us to improve the experience for our guests, so we are continuing with reservations being required for all future Christmas Tree cutting season.
We are considering adding a weekday earlier in the season...to address families that cannot make it on the weekends.
Benefits of the reservation system include:
- Guaranteed access to the tree-cutting experience
- A reasonable flow of guests- no overcrowding, no lines
- A predictable annual demand to allow us to effectively manage the trees so that we have a sustainable supply
This all contributes to a Real Christmas Tree Experience that will be satisfying, year after year.
We will continue sourcing new local and regional vendors to offer more retail options for the future, including:
- Handcrafted Adirondack woodcrafts- reindeer, snowmen tiny trees
- Locally made chocolates and sweets for your stockings
- Assorted Bells made in New England
- Hand-crafted Ornaments
- Emmerich Tree Farm branded merchandise
Local? Check out our wreathmaking classes